Tuesday, January 17, 2006

*This* is what I spend my precious knitting time doing?


Due to a dog-related injury (I know you can't really see it in that picture, just trust me that it's a lovely colour. at least it's finger-shaped again, if still a bit swollen), I haven't been getting much knitting done. It turns out that my left index finger, in addition to being necessary for writing, is also really important for continental-style knitting. I hereby pledge to avoid doing anything so mindbogglingly stupid in the future. Those of you who know me are giggling (more likely laughing so hard you fell out of your chairs and aren't reading this). I'd like to point out that while I've had an array of stupid injuries in my life, they are precisely that: an array. That means we probably don't need to worry about any more freak accidents involving smallish dogs and storm doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment