Wednesday, June 14, 2006

This is my brain on thesis

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but this is just getting sad. I did get my thesis done (though not to the satisfaction of my advisor, who is literally screaming because there are typoes in it). However, this and the stress-induced cold I'd acquired have hidden important parts of my brain somewhere inaccessible. I tried the Rogue sleeve again, and misread the directions again. I think I'll try that later. For now, this is what I can handle:

Trekking XXL socks in colour 109. At least I held it together enough to work the short-row heel. My purple "50 grams" Koigu socks are almost done, too. I want some more sock/mitten yarn! Since I'm travelling to CA soon, I made a rule: I will bring no yarn knitted on larger than size 3 needles. I think this would be a prime opportunity to start a new sweater, once I dust my brain off.

No comments:

Post a Comment