Sunday, May 21, 2006

A new form of patience

Last night, I went here:

No, that's not me being hooded, that's my fiance. He's now formally graduated! Granted, he's been working in CA for almost nine months, so this isn't quite the event that one would expect as an undergrad. (Yes, my dear MIL, I took pictures. I am, in fact, one of the few people in the audience who got any decent pictures, because my camera has a big sensor.) I'm just happy that I've developed a new form of patience.

If you can't see what I'm doing through the murk, that's because I couldn't either. I think a sock may be in order for the next such event. Granted, the next such event I'll be at will be my own hooding, so I'm planning on building a sock-concealing pocket into the crappy plastic robes.

No comments:

Post a Comment