Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Airline travel hell

I've been traveling. While visiting my family was great (and the CA weather is lovely), getting here was a bit more complex than I had anticipated.

Apparently every single child has this week off. In combination with the fact that everyone in New England is going crazy with the winter, this means the airport was in full on Hieronymus Bosch mode.

Conveniently, there were no lines at security. Unfortunately, this was because no one could get checked in. Ultimately, they kept flights for 3+ hours waiting for people to check in. (I was early, because I know where the magic business-traveler-not-checking-baggage kiosks are.)

Now it's back to the airport for me and my Socks That Rock. I'm crossing about everything that can be crossed that it won't be like that again.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:21 PM

    Oh, I hate airport hassles. They always make trips so much more stressful. And why don't people show up earlier... it always takes more time than you think it will.

    ReplyDelete