Sunday, January 21, 2007

Quick update

I'll have some finished presents for my inlaws soon (gotta keep them warm up there in Canada!), but in the meantime, here's a short list of things I learned this week:

  1. The inside of my heart looks really cool on a screen.
  2. Tiny bubbles inside my heart look really cool on a screen.
  3. Tiny bubbles don't feel so small when you have tiny veins.
  4. Cardiologists have the strongest adhesive known to humankind and apply it wherever possible.


In a blatant attempt to distract you from my lack of pictures, go and look at kitten fluff and contemplate spinning it into yarn.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:23 AM

    Hi! I found my way here through the Hannealong. I hope the cardiologist finds nothing but tiny bubbles and red spots where the glue went.

    ReplyDelete